Matthaiah questioned to ACB
Matthaiah is a4 in Revanth Reddy’s case. Media got and took interview from him, but police did not arrest him and not concentrated on him, everyone says.
In this case Reventh reddy shifted to 14 days custody. In the interview Matthaiah questioned ACB & revealed some interesting secrets regarding this issue.
• Revanth reddy arrested by vote for note case then what about Stephenson? Why ACB did not arrest Stephenson?
• Stephenson raised money issue first. If Stephenson didn’t demands money, how Revanth committed to make a eal with him.
• First and foremost Stephenson approaches TDP candidates and will not vote for TRS candidate, says Stephenson.
• Stephenson disappointed with TRS party treatment.
• Before that he approaches both parties Congress and TDP. Congress didn’t responds properly, finally Revanth reddy agreed to make a deal with him due to his condition. i.e. “I will not meet any TDP Candidate accept Revanth Reddy-by Stephenson”.
• Then after execution of the sting operation why ACB did not arrest Stephenson says Matthaiah.